Title Tangents Week 2: Frazzled Fantasy

Saturday 13 February 2016


How It Works


  1. Every few weeks there will be a list of 5-10 books whose titles you have to somehow integrate into a paragraph of ~ 200 words. This is just a rough guide, if you are a little under/over it's up to you :) (I don't think anyone is going to be sitting there counting the words on the screen, and definitely not me!)
  2. Highlight/use a different coloured font for the titles
  3. The fun thing is, it can be as whimsical or realistic, serious or downright hilarious - the situations those titles find themselves have endless possibilities. The characters, settings, and whether there's dialogue or not are entirely your choices
  4. Take a screenshot/type up your paragraph 
  5. Link back to Genie In A Book with the blog banner on your post, and tweet me the link so I can check it out!
  6. There will be an optional theme each week, such as book titles from a particular genre, author, series etc. which I'll put to a vote and the most popular one wins!

This Week's Selection


My Title Tangents




























Vote for the next theme



Now it's your turn!

Post the link to your title tangents in the linky below, I'd love to see what others come up with. 



2 comments :

  1. Loving this again!! I've got a few posts scheduled so I don't know if I'll be able to join this time, but certainly next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright Emily, thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment below - I love reading them!