Waiting on Wednesday: Genuine Fraud

Wednesday 9 August 2017


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where the participants tell their readers about an upcoming release they are waiting to read. This week I've picked Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart. 

How far would you go to become someone else?

A masterful young adult thriller from the author of blockbuster bestseller We Were Liars.

 Imogen is an heiress, a runaway, and a cheat. Jule is a fighter, a chameleon, and a liar. Imogen is done pretending to be perfect, and Jule refuses to go back to the person she once was.

Somewhere between the mansions of Martha's Vineyard and the shores of Cabo San Lucas, their intense friendship takes a dark turn.

A masterful thriller from the author of the unforgettable We Were Liars.

Not going to lie - my hopes are high for this one. There have been some brilliant YA thrillers I've read (We Were Liars definitely being one of them), alongside others like Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas. The blurb for this one doesn't give too much away, so I'm definitely curious to see just what trouble these characters get into...

Releasing 6th September 2017 from Allen and Unwin

2 comments :

  1. I still have yet to read an E. Lockhart. Yes, that includes We Were Liars. How exactly has that still managed to evade me? I don't know! But. I do, definitely do want to read her books, there must be a reason for all the hype! Even her backlisted titles I have had an interest in over the years. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Cass @ Words on Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you get to read one of hers soon Cass - We Were Liars especially was worth the hype in my opinion, I love that it had a twist I did not see coming. Happy reading!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment below - I love reading them!